Experienced Raleigh Attorneys Help Clients Resolve Family Law Issues
Professional representation for divorce, custody and other important legal matters
If you are facing a family law challenge, the attorney you choose to represent you will have a significant impact on you and your loved ones. Consequently, the firm you select should offer practical advice, knowledgeable counsel and personable advocates. At Howard, Green & Moye, LLP in Raleigh, our attorneys satisfy every element of this formula. Since opening in 1994, we have been proud to grow our business through referrals from clients, financial professionals, and other attorneys who are aware of our reputation as highly competent, honest, concerned for our clients’ welfare and aggressive in achieving that. With more than 80 years of combined legal experience in North Carolina, our lawyers deliver the effective advocacy you need to reach a favorable result.
Skillful lawyers provide trustworthy counsel for North Carolina residents
Having practiced family law for decades in the Raleigh area, we know that strong legal representation can carry our clients through a difficult time. At every stage of your case, you will benefit from:
- Established advocates — Senior partners Robert E. Howard, Sr., Katherine S. Moye and Robert E. Howard, Jr. have earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work. These attributes inform our service to clients and community.
- Individualized attention — We are acutely aware that every family is different, and we approach each case with the goals of each individual client in mind. Our advice is always tailored to promoting the emotional and financial stability of the families we serve.
- Results-oriented advice — Our philosophy is to look for avenues to resolve cases as quickly, fairly and amicably as possible. Though it is not always possible to reach a fair result promptly, we are able to settle most cases through mediation, often saving our clients both time and expense.
Our firm assists clients not only in Wake County, but across the Piedmont and Coastal Plain and in more than 25 North Carolina counties.
Dedicated advocates help to resolve all types of domestic legal conflicts
Our firm’s attorneys advise individuals in legal practice areas including:
- Family law — For a complete range of family law issues, our firm provides knowledgeable, compassionate representation.
- Divorce — We are strong advocates for spouses who are going through a divorce, whether the split is amicable or contentious.
- Child custody — When parents break up, our lawyers vigorously pursue child custody arrangements that protect children and promote continued strong relationships with both parents.
- Child support — If you need assistance in establishing fair child support terms or require help enforcing or modifying existing orders, we provide the legal support you need.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — Effective marital agreements can serve as strong safeguards for each spouse’s legal and financial well-being if the marriage ends.
We also represent clients in some domestic violence, civil litigation and traffic violation matters.
Contact an accomplished North Carolina family law attorney
Howard, Green & Moye, LLP represents clients throughout the Raleigh metro area in a full range of family law matters. Please call 919-516-9277 or contact us online to schedule a meeting at our Raleigh office. We are available after hours by appointment.